Register api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dllDownload the api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll file from this site.
Copy it to the C / Windows / System32 directory or to C / Windows / SysWOW64
(For a 64-bit system, it needs to be copied to both directories).
Then press the Win + R key combination and type cmd.
In the "Command line" that opens, type regsvr32 / u api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll.
Then type regsvr32 / i api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll After the registration.
Restart your computer and after logging on, try to run a problem game or program again.
Setup Microsoft Visual C++The api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll file is part of Universal C Runtime. So this file should be in Microsoft Visual C ++
You can download Microsoft Visual C ++ from the official Microsoft website, or simply use our official links:
Download Microsoft Visual C++
Reasons for the error api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dllWhat is the api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll file?
This file is a dynamically connected library containing various codes and data that can work with several programs at one time.
When a program or game you are running is trying to access this library and it can not do this,
Then just the error about the absence of this file you can see on the screen.
Some possible scenarios of what could happen to this file:
1. The file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll could be corrupted due to any events. For example, due to the sudden shutdown of your computer.
2. It is possible that the file was corrupted by a virus or malicious software.
3. Various errors or damage to entries in the Windows registry.
3. The occurrence of problems, errors or broken sectors on the hard disk, which lead to damage to the file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll.
4. The third-party program changed the version of the file, modified it or even deleted it, by mistake or accidentally.
5. It is possible that this file is simply obsolete.